SMP subminiature connectors are well-proven, offering a high level of flexibility in alignment tolerances and simplifying the whole production process.
Rosenberger SMP connectors are suitable for a wide range of board-to-board and cable-to-board applications up to 40 GHz. Such a broad frequency range allows from the lowest to the highest mechanical loads to be handled including those experienced in 5G mobile telecommunications, test & measurement and aerospace applications.
- PCB connectors (solder, SMD: smooth bore, limited detent and full detent)
- Cable connectors (straight, right angle)
- Panel connectors
- Adaptors & bullets in different lengths
- Cable assemblies
- Calibration kits
- Measurement equipment (open, short, load, terminations)
- Tools & accessories
- Impedance 50 Ohm
- Interface according to MIL-STD-348, Mateable with GPOTM (Gilbert Engineering Co. Inc)
- Frequency range DC up to 40 GHz
- Return loss: ≥ 23 dB @ DC to 20 GHz; ≥ 14 dB @ 20 GHz to 40 GHz
- Minimum board-to-board distance 9.05 mm
- Axial misalignment ± 0.3 mm
- Radial misalignment 4°
- Mating cycles: Full detent: ≥ 100; Limited detent: ≥ 500; Smooth bore: ≥ 1000
- Snap-on locking mechanism
- Different detent types: smooth bore, limited detent and full detent
Available in solder or surface-mount formats, Rosenberger’s SMP portfolio is highly versatile featuring, for example, PCB connectors in smooth bore, limited detent and full detent variants, while bullets come in various lengths. Furthermore, the range is mateable with GPO™ connectors as well as all MIL-STD 348 interfaces.
- Interface dimensions and materials guarantee compatibility of all connectors with MIL-STD-348 interfaces
- Very small dimensions
- High packing density due to minimum pitch and board-to-board distances
- Push/Snap-on locking for fast and easy disconnection
- Radial and axial misalignment using bullets in different lengths
- Automatic and cost-effective assembly with tape and reel packaging options
The essential characteristics of SMP connection are equalization of radial and axial misalignments, the various retention options available, and fast and cost-effective assembly design. The surface-mount technology facilitates excellent transmission characteristics and the special tape and reel packaging facilitates reproducible and automatic installation.
- Highest performance for use in telecommunication, test & measurement, industrial, defence or aerospace applications
Rosenberger Series Code 19