Rosenberger RPC-SP 50 Ω precision connectors are designed for applications up to 22 GHz where quick and reliable interconnects are essential.
Intermateable with OSP and BMA connectors, the floating construction allows compensation for axial and radial misalignment while the innovative blind mate self-finding mechanism ensures fast, easy connection and disconnection, bringing significant time and cost reductions. Furthermore, tightening the connection requires no additional tooling. RPC-SP connectors are therefore ideal for use where space is at a premium such as in many rack and plug-in applications.
The product range comprises cable, panel and PCB connectors, adaptors to other coaxial connector series, airlines as well as test & measurement accessories such as RPC-SP calibration kits, test cables or measurement equipment (open – short – load).
- Cable connectors
- Panel connectors
- PCB connectors
- Test cables & cable assemblies
- Calibration kits
- Measurement equipment (open, short, load, terminations)
- Impedance 50 Ω
- Interface according to IEC 60169-33
- Frequency range DC up to 22 GHz
- Return loss > 26 dB @ DC – 22 GHz
- Mating cycles > 1000
- Air dielectric with PTFE bead
- Intermateable with common OSP and BMA connectors
- Fast, easy and toolless blind mate connecting
- Reliable and reproducible
- Precision measurements in space-constrained applications up to 22 GHz
- Suitable for semi-rigid cables and microwave components
- In rack and plug-in applications
Rosenberger Series Code 10