Rosenberger RPC-1.00 precision connectors – with 50 Ω impedance and 1.00 mm outer diameter – can be used for challenging test & measurement applications up to 110 GHz.
They are characterized by excellent technical data over the full frequency range, meet the highest levels of reliability and repeatability of performance, and are intermateable with common 1.00 mm connectors.
The standard portfolio covers flexible and semi-rigid cable assemblies, adaptors and PCB connectors. Waveguide-to-coaxial adaptors and gauge kits are also available. Customer-specific cable assembly solutions with or without armouring available on request.
- PCB connectors (soldering and solderless)
- Test cables & cable assemblies
- Gauge kits
- Measurement equipment & accessories
- Impedance 50 Ω
- Interface according to IEC 61169-31
- Frequency range DC to 110 GHz
- Mating cycles ≥ 500
- Air dielectric with PEEK bead
- CuBe outer contact
- Very small dimension
- Threaded locking mechanism – defined torque
- Damage-free connection
- Excellent return-loss values
- Reliability and repeatability
- Precision measurements in very high microwave applications up to 110 GHz
- For W-band applications
- Suitable for semi-rigid cables and microwave components
Rosenberger Series Code 01