RoPO - Rosenberger Power Bike - low-voltage connectors up to 60 V DC have been developed with a new type of secure bayonet locking for uninterrupted data and power transmission. Seamless connectivity must be ensured and the connector must be easy to plug and unplug. They meet the requirement for fast, safe and easy charging on the standard power grid.
The RoPO connection system is ideal for many LEV connection applications, e.g. battery charging for light e-scooters, e-bikes and e-rickshaws.
- Charging cable connectors right angle
- Header square flange straight
- Cable assemblies
- Current capacity 56 A continuous 112 A for 60 sec.
- Working voltage 60 V DC
- Waterproof (mated) IP 65/67
- Touchproof IPXXB
- Operating temperature range -40 °C to +105 °C
- 2 pole, 4 signal pins
- Cable cross sections 4 - 6 mm²
- With HVIL
- Secure bayonet locking
- Uninterrupted data and power transmission
- Reliables connectivity
- Easy to plug and unplug
- Fast, safe and easy charging on the standard power grid
- LEV connection and charging applications
- Battery charging
Rosenberger Series Code BIA
Cable Assembly X006-...