Rosenberger provides a wide range of Multiport Mini-Coax connectors and cable assemblies for addressing the challenging technological demands of the semiconductor test equipment industry. For both 20 and 40 GHz applications, the extensive standard range comprises PCB connectors, purpose-designed plastic-housings and pre-assembled cable assembly sets. This ensures cable assembly configurations that precisely meet customer-specific test requirements.
Board-to-board connections can be applied in very limited spaces with the advantages of coaxial shielding while a handy extraction tool ensures mating and demating can be done quickly and easily onsite. The cost-effective injection moulded housings for connection to one side of the PCB are available with 2, 4, 6 or 8 channels and allow the mixing of straight and right angle Mini-Coax cable pairs. Interface dimensions are based on Rosenberger standard Mini-Coax connectors.
- Multiport PCB connectors (2, 4, 6 and 8 channel)
- Cable assemblies (pre-assembled)
- Impedance 50 Ω
- Interface according to Rosenberger Mini-Coax
- Frequency range DC to 20 GHz and DC to 40 GHz
- Return loss > 16 dB @ DC - 20 GHz
- Mating cycles > 500
- 2, 4, 6 and 8 channel
- High packing density – small dimensions (0.12” / 3 mm pitch)
- Pair matching and phase-matching up to 2 ps (for cable assemblies)
- High electrical and mechanical stability
- For semiconductor test equipment industry
Rosenberger Series Code 23