Following the revision of the IEC 61169-24 interface standard in response to the increasing performance demands of the broadcast television sector, Rosenberger has fundamentally revised its F-interface calibration elements. The considerably improved characteristics include an extended frequency range, from DC to 4 GHz up to DC to 6 GHz, and a doubling of mating cycles from 500 to 1000.
The new 6 GHz-spectrum F series from Rosenberger comprises calibration adaptors, calibration loads, opens, shorts and loads. A new “full range” calibration adaptor is also available, addressing the extremely wide male connector pin tolerances of 0.64 mm to 1.13 mm.
- Calibration kits
- Measurement equipment & accessories
- Cable connectors & cable assemblies on request only
- Impedance 75 Ω
- Interface according to IEC 61169-24
- Frequency range DC to 6 GHz
- Mating cycles ≥ 1000
- Screw coupling
- Outstanding improved characteristics are an extended frequency range up to 6 GHz and doubling mating cycles from 500 to 1000
- Commonly used for test and measurement applications in the broadcast television sector
Rosenberger Series Code 74