1.0-2.3 (DIN 47297) connectors perform at 50 Ohm up to 10 GHz and are characterized by high mechanical and electrical stability. They are 40 % smaller than the 1.6-5.6 series.
The connectors offer various coupling mechanisms where male types can be connected with any female type. The quick-lock/push-pull locking/coupling version allows quick installation. This series complies with CECC 22230 and DIN 47297.
Locking Mechanisms, Male Types:
- Type A: Screw-on coupling
Screwing plug and jack by hand using a coupling nut.
- Type C: Slide-on coupling with centering sleeve
Conical insertion guide of floating male connector facilitates connection to fixed female connectors. Interconnection is a slide fit.
- Type E: Slide-on coupling with retention clip
For use in multiple or mixed connector housings. In contrast to type C there is an additional retention clip. The interconnection is a slide fit.
- Type F: Quick-lock/Push-pull coupling mechanism
Quick-lock coupling mechanism for fast, easy and reliable connections in the tightest of spaces. Assembly tools are not necessary.
- Connectors are available on request
- Impedance 50 Ω
- Interface according CECC 22230, DIN 47297
- Frequency range DC to 10 GHz
- Return loss (cable connector straight)
- ≥ 32 dB @ DC to 1 GHz
- ≥ 23 dB @ 1 GHz to 4 GHz
- ≥ 16 dB @ 4 GHz to 10 GHz
- Mating cycles ≥ 500
- 40 % size reduction compared to 1.6-5.6 connectors
- Solutions for applications where space limitation is needed, e.g. switching equipment, computers and routers
Rosenberger Series Code 34