Rosenberger SMC subminiature coaxial connectors are for various applications up to 6 GHz. Based on a similar design to the SMB solution, the SMC’s screw-on locking mechanism provides a reliable connection for application in internal devices and cable assemblies.
Please note: Rosenberger defines male – female according to the design of center contact.
- Cable connectors
- Panel connectors
- PCB connectors
- Cable assemblies
- Impedance 50 Ω
- Interface according to IEC 60169-9, CECC 22140, MIL-PRF-39012
- Frequency range DC to 6 GHz
- Return loss (cable connector straight):
- ≥ 30 dB @ DC to 1 GHz; ≥ 20 dB @ 1 GHz to 3 GHz; ≥ 18 dB @ 3 GHz to 6 GHz
- Mating cycles ≥ 500
- Screw-on locking mechanism
- Reliable connection
- SMC connectors can be applied in internal devices and cable assemblies
Rosenberger Series Code 39